Wednesday 18 June 2008

Murder, death, kill…Murder, death, kill…

http://news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/uk_politics/code red emergency...

This is a great idea, hopefully it will soon be updated in real time. As I am always one to play good odds I am going to consult this before I leave the house each day, the same as I would the weather just so I know what to expect.

“Hmmm…. It looks like low car crime day with an increased chance of mugging coming in from the west this afternoon. I’d better take a big fucking stick out with me…”

I can also use it to calculate my statistical likelihood of being murdered, as if there hasn’t been one for some time, I will certainly be more wary of leaving the house. However if some other poor bastard has just been killed I can go on my merry way, knowing that it’s statistically unlikely for 2 people to be murdered in the city in quick succession.

All in all, a wonderful tool…

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

maybe the murderer WANTS you to think unlikely he's gonna slash someones throat for the second time in two days.... tread carefully.

Fat Edgar said...

hadn't thought of that...cunning...