Wednesday 28 November 2007

Tramps Grotto

Yet another one of Fat Edgar’s superb ideas for a TV show…

This one is “Dragon’s Den”, but turned on it’s head somewhat. Each week a series of tramps has to pitch their latest panhandling idea to a series of slightly larger, more aggressive tramps sitting on deckchairs in an old shed.

“Hello, my name’s Brian and what I’ve decided to do, right, is stand outside Marks and Spencer’s with a Dog, while playing a tin whistle really badly and whining at passers by for spare change. What I’m looking for is 50 pence for a cup of tea and a half share in a mongrel dog…”

“Well Brian, I like your style, and I really like your ideas-I’d like to offer you 20 pence for a cup of tea and a pair of shit stained tracksuit bottoms, but what I want in return is half a bag of cold chips you found in a bin and 3 swigs of cider…”

1 comment:

barrybear said...

Let me tell you where I am ... I'm out.