Monday 1 September 2008

What the hideous blue engorged fucking cock is this???

It appears you now need a degree qualification to be an unfunny attention seeking pillock…

http://news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/england/sussex/its still 1950 you know...

Butlin's list of Alumni is amazing too-it looks almost everyone who (with few notable exceptions)

a) Hasn’t been funny over the last 40 years and is

b) Also a cunt has been a redcoat at some point in their career.

Eager to follow in Darren Day’s footsteps and become a Z list celebrity love rat I logged onto the Butlin's website to look for vacancies. Unfortunately the only jobs that seem to be currently available are in the security team. Undeterred, I wonder how many high ranking police personnel started their careers as Butlin’s security staff? Not too fucking many, I’ll wager…

Butlin’s itself looks truly dreadful-if I owned Hell and Butlin’s, I’d live in Hell and rent out Butlin’s… Containing everything that an undemanding underclass would want, it looks like “Gregg’s the bakers”, but with a log flume.

I was hideously enticed however by "Butlin's Adult Weekends" which I though was a euphemism for some kind of dreadful swinging thing, but the reality is much, much worse than even that.

Fancy a night of Toby Anstis, Right Said Fred and Anita Doth (she’s from 2Unlimited apparently)? No, I didn’t think so-which makes me wonder exactly who would?

Do people still go to these places? Clearly they must as there are still three of them open and running, but I’m still at a loss as to why you would want to give up even a small amount of your life in exchange for this kind of deeply, deeply awful experience.

No comments: