Thursday 13 November 2008

BBRRRRAAAAAIIINNNNNNNNSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS

Some of you may aware of my irrational and entirely unsubstantiated (but deeply held) hatred of Ben Fogle (its one of the few clouds that shadows my otherwise sunny disposition).

I saw this earlier today:

Ben Fogle devoured from within


After having his face kicked off by an outraged camel, this is the second best thing I would wish on him.

I wonder if it will consume him entirely? Or, even better, turn him into a zombie.

I would love to see an episode of “Animal Park” in which, while Kate Humble is speaking to camera, he lurches towards her mumbling “BBrrraainnnnsssssss” with his face all rotting and falling off. And then bites her in the head. TV gold…

Also, can anyone else read this:

Tediously dull article that only Scholars of classical Greece could enjoy

Without imagining a fat sweaty bloke in a toga saying stuff like “So, have we got any Thracians in tonight?”, “Why do Romans build straight roads? To stop the fucking Phoenicians building corner shops…”, “Take my slave…please…” and “Fucking Carthaginians, coming over and taking all our angles…”

No comments: