Tuesday 2 October 2007

Won't somebody help the poor defenceless creatures????

This is regarding an earlier post I wrote:

http://fatedgar.blogspot.com/2007/06/bloody-cheeky-bastards.html

I thought I’d take this opportunity to mail you about a good cause I want to help.

I’m not sure how much you are aware, but because the increasingly adverse effects of climate change, human migration and population increase the number of Bengal Tigers left in the wild decreases every year as we, in our greed, encroach on their habitats.

The WWF estimates there are now only approx 1500 left and this number continues to fall every year. Soon it is feared that these magnificent creatures will go the way of so many other precious species and become extinct.

Before this happens, I’d really like to opportunity to fulfil a long held childhood wish and shoot one these dangerous brutes, before that chance is finally lost forever.

Remember that once stuffed and posed tastefully these animals will then last for centuries and can be enjoyed by generations to come…

So, if we all buckle down, I could have one in my sights by Christmas…

No comments: