Tuesday 26 June 2007

Bloody Cheeky Bastards

Do you ever get this from idiots:

“Will you sponsor me to go surfing in Australia?”

“Me and my mates are going to hitch hike to Amsterdam to raise money for Lithuanian orphans”

Oh really? Are you sure you’re not just doing that because it sounds like it might be a fucking good laugh?

I’d like to be sponsored to hit people really fucking hard in the face with frying pan (I don’t care which charity-I just really, really want to do it), unfortunately I realise it’s just not going to happen....

Does anyone else getting really fucking annoyed with sponsoring people to do things that are fun?

“I’m doing a sponsored driving a fast car whilst getting my cock sucked for Children in Need…” Great, here’s £20… I don’t fucking think…. You’re going to have to come up with something better than that sunshine, you’re getting me angry.

If I’m going to hand over some cash I at least want you to do something difficult and preferably really unpleasant-what’s wrong with a long run for Christ’s sake?. I’m not Jimmy “Cunt” Saville-I’m not fucking interested in helping you realise your life-long dream of swimming with cocking dolphins.

You could try being original as well-I’ll happily hand over a fiver if you tell me you’re going to be set on fire in order to raise money for an owl sanctuary or something…

If you’re that fucking kind hearted why don't you stay at home and donate the plane fare to charity instead?

No comments: