Thursday 28 June 2007

Twee fucking hippy bollocks

Let me demonstrate what I mean by this…

Do you know what music is? Music can be many things to different people-to some it can be dizzying and inspiring scales of Bach’s toccata and fugue in D minor, to others it can be the thundering emotions of Wagner, and for some it can be the snarling rage of motorhead or the sheer Italian bizarreness of Dean Martin. It can be all things to all men...

One thing however it definitely isn’t is lots of fucking hippies hitting dustbins with wooden spoons-in other words it’s not those cunts at "Stomp" . That’s not music and it never will be- Make no mistake, its absolute fucking shit and it always, always, always will be…

Which brings me, by an admittedly rather roundabout discussion of the arts that Melvyn Bragg would have been proud of, to:

this stupid bitch

I defy any right minded person to read this website without becoming angry. I am literally absolutely speechless with contempt after reading it.

I can’t actually write anymore, I’m that angry…

3 comments:

barrybear said...

I've just booked on one of her expressionist yoga classes - sounds fab!

Are we to understand that this person works at your company and gives you untold amounts of grief?

richashby said...

I'm not so much angry as utterly befuddled.

Some of those pictures reminded me of the weirder sections in The Devils.

Five years to oblivion. Mark my words...

Hippoteats said...

She should take her contemporary darnce troupe to Afghanistan - they could use a laugh. and She'd probably be executed as a witch into the bargain.