Friday 29 June 2007

Those Cunts at "Stomp!"

Yesterday I briefly mentioned “stomp”, and since then I have been unable to stop getting really angry about them, all the time.

I think it’s the self-righteous, smug, superior attitude of the fuckers which makes me want to set fire to their tour bus whilst they are in it.

Bunch of trustafarian wankers… I bet if you asked them what the fuck they thought they were playing at they would probably say something like:

“Yeah, what we’re trying to do is break out of “Normal” styles and rules of rhythm and dance, and trying to find our own “expression space” using an organic throughput of non traditional musical synergies”

No you’re not, you cunt-you’re fucking hitting a dustbin lid whilst fucking tap dancing. That’s not clever or original-fucking “Top Cat” used to do that, and he never went on “Blue Peter” did he?

Anyway-it looks like they are auditioning for new members-anyone fancy going along?

Edit-against my better judgement i have just looked at their website-it's full of the kind of shit I just made up above. fucking unbelievable...

1 comment:

richashby said...

You see I always think Stomp is an odd name. Brings to mind skinheads and Oi! bands.

Surely a better name would be 'effete tossers in hobnail boots performing atonal cacocophonies'?

Wouldn't fit on the poster though.