Wednesday 6 June 2007

Fucking Useless Pack of Cunts

Does anyone else get really, really pissed off with the sheer apathy with which some complete fucking dunces apply their lives? I know I’m a cynical, misanthropic, hateful person, who hasn’t got a good word for anyone, but in my defence at least I take real pride in this and it gives me a fierce joy…

I can’t be doing with people who are apathetic because they are too fucking stupid to be anything else, those awful people with their slow grey creeping little minds…

Do you ever have people at your work who despite having the mental awareness and initiative of a squirrel still attempt to try and outwit you? Doesn’t it really annoy you?

Don’t you just want to snarl at them “By Christ, you foul empty little worm, how dare you even suggest a match of will and wits with me? You? You who are as less than dust, less than nothing beneath the burning gaze of my hatred? I shall toast the very Devil himself whilst standing on your bloated fly ridden corpse!!!!” before just going for the infuriating little bastards and taking them off at the fucking neck…

(Unfortunately, I am fairly sure that once you go down this line of action it will end with regret, an armed police siege, a "Look North" special and a glowing entry on Wikipedia)

Instead of which what you have to do is just make them look stupid. Which is easy, because they are…However it becomes almost a pyrrhic victory, because damn me if they aren’t so bloody fucking stupid that they forget every time that they have been beaten and you have to go through the whole thing again. Every damn day. Day after day, taking up hours and hours of my time, proving the same fools wrong over and over again…

Which is why I haven’t posted for a while…

2 comments:

barrybear said...

Great to see you back on form old boy. Let us rid the world of these stupid oiks once and for all!

richashby said...

and breathe...

Like Monsieur Crank says it's good to have you back.