Thursday 3 July 2008

Lady Nazis on the Web

Sometime ago someone was kind enough to give me (via the comments) a link to a specific article on the daily mail website. Unfortunately I have never been able to access it, as the link is truncated, however this does not matter as the "FeMail" section of the Daily Mail has been a revelation to me. It’s like cross between Heat Magazine and Der Sturmer .

A wonderful mix of articles ranging from “Has young Prince Harry taken Chelsy up the arse yet?” to “10 things to do if pakis move in next door”.

I’m aware that this type of media isn’t aimed towards me as I am a) a Bloke and b) not to the far right of Norman Tebbitt but even so it’s beyond the normal lazy, turgid and reactionary drivel we expect from the Mail. This aspect is clearly designed for those people who enjoy “Sex and the City” but also think that Asians don’t drive well…

No comments: