Tuesday 19 August 2008

Do you want to be in my gang, my gang?

Erm… No thanks Paul…

http://news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/uk/what's happened to his wig?

Well, it looks like Good old Gary Glitter is returning to Britain. I’ve always been a big fan, and now he’s short of work I bet I could get him to do a gig and the local fete for peanuts…

Not only is he now not just a paedophile, he’s actually a Paedophile AND an immigrant. The Daily Mail must be over the moon about that. I haven’t seen the headline but I bet, true to form, it’s something like “GLITTER PAEDO VIETNAM DISGRACE RETURN NEW LABOUR WHY, WHY, WHY?”.

He’s actually a very lucky pervert though, as the normal sentence for child abuse in Vietnam is apparently “death by firing squad”. Got to admire a country with the balls to do that to nonces, haven’t you?

Is it just me, or doe he now bear a startling resemblance to Professor Yaffle off “Bagpuss”?




He’s now got to sign the sex offenders register (wonder if he will get a certificate-I’ve no idea how these things work…), which will probably be a nice change for him as I bet it’s a long time since anyone asked for his autograph.

COME ON, COME ON! COME ON COME ON COME ON!!!

No comments: