Thursday 7 August 2008

A sad end for a once great actor…

A sad end to a once great actor…

I was watching this with my child the other day, and it’s appalling (the child thinks it’s shit too, btw)…

In the night garden

It’s the kind of thing that Students might claim to like, but they’ll tell you (if you give them half a chance to open their irritating fucking foghorn mouths) that they like it in a “detached, ironic and fundamentally postmodern way”, the pretentious little cunts. That’s opposed to a “sat on their flabby arse eating beans on toast and not going to lectures kind of way”, the lazy smug little fuckers. Makes me so angry I want to hit them all with great big fucking frying pans. Pan ‘em all I say! Pan ‘em all, and let working in call centres sort them out…

It’s got Sir Derek Jacobi doing the narration for fucks sake. How cruel is that? The man must be about 104 or something. At his age he should be cropping up in period dramas performing character roles, not doing this garbage.

To be honest, the poor fucker is probably half senile by now, and they have got him drugged to the eyeballs, on a sound stage somewhere and then dressed him in a toga and told him that’s he’s doing a sequel to “I, Claudius”. Either that, or someone has some real dirt on him.

DJ: “Oh is this my script then my dear? How super! I say, there are rather a lot of references to “ninky nonks” again, and very few to the emperor. Are you sure that’s right my dear?”

Stage Hand: “Just say the lines, or we’ll send you back to that home right now. And we’ll tell the press what happened to that poor rent boy in the caravan in Eastbourne in 1972…”

DJ: “Oh yes, yes, of course dear boy, let’s not be hasty… A terrible accident, terrible…the blood…the faeces…It still haunts me to this very day”

No comments: