Friday 7 September 2007

Apparently I’ve been a little unkind…

I’ve had a bit of a telling off today-apparently I was very short with a colleague who was wasting my time.

OH DEAR, I DO HOPE I HAVE NOT HURT THEIR FEELINGS…because that would be awful wouldn’t it? Then they might not think they would have carte blanche to bother me all day with fucking stupid questions anymore would they?

Wouldn’t it be so very liberating if you could say exactly what you thought to your colleagues without getting fired.

I would really like to be able to walk through the door on a morning with a cheery “Morning Cunts!”

I think it would be a very effective way of setting the tone for the day…

1 comment:

richashby said...

Remember there's never stupid questions, only stupid people.

Can't you just dock the wages of persistent offenders?