Thursday 6 September 2007

Mika

This mans very existence annoys me and the fact that he stubbornly refuses to do the decent thing and eat the end of a shotgun frankly disgusts me.

By all accounts he’s getting a bit sick of being compared to Freddie Mercury. Well, perhaps you could try not try sounding not completely fucking like him for a change, you springy haired cunt.

And that song about big girls annoys me-it’s so clearly and cynically just a ruse to get money from larger girls (which they could otherwise have spent on Greggs pastys).

I think he should put his money where his mouth and actually shag a fat bird-I’d believe he meant it then.

In fact, I want him to rerecord the video, except this time I want to see him enthusiastically penetrating Ann Widdecombe from behind.

No comments: