Friday 18 May 2007

Fucking Dentists

It’s got to be the best money spinner ever hasn’t it? Forty odd quid to stick a piece of melted tinfoil in someone’s teeth. Takes all of five minutes… Couple of hundred to replace a tooth with a melted down sovereign ring from Elizabeth Duke, it all fucking adds up doesn’t it? Tight fisted money grubbing pack of cunts…

I had a tiny little hole in my tooth, so the four eyed drill-bastard decides to hollow the whole fucking thing out, then shows me “the size of the cavity”. Yes, you cunt, the size of the cavity you just fucking made. That one wasn’t caused by bourbon biscuits and one sugar in my coffee, that’s for bastard certain. AND I'm going to sound like I have Down's Syndrome until the anaesthetic wears off.

Anyway, at least I might get some more gold teeth out of it (I might get some Cyrillic tattoos as well, so I look even more like a Russian gangster).

1 comment:

richashby said...

At least the novocaine is usually amusing though.

Beats drinking Benylin anyway...