Wednesday 18 July 2007

Another day, another Twat...

Upon getting into the office today and checking my emails I had one of my “anger moments”.


I’m sure I’m not the only one out there for whom just the sight of a particular name in their inbox is enough to make them want to drive a Ford Cortina full of Calor gas into an old people’s home.


It never seems to matter much what the subject of the email is, because whenever I read it, to me is just looks like this:

From: Four eyed twat
Sent: 17 July 2007 23:59
To: Fat Edgar, Some other bastards
Subject: I’ve found a niggling, impossibly tiny inconsistency in something and am now going to bray on and on and on about it. I bet you’re glad I’m not your Dad.

Dear Fat Edgar

I’m a cunt. I’m a cunt. I’m a cunt. I’m a cunt. I’m a cunt. I’m a cunt. I’m a cunt. I’m a cunt. I’m a cunt. I’m a cunt. I’m a cunt. I’m a cunt. I’m a cunt. I’m a cunt. I’m a cunt. I’m a cunt. I’m a cunt. I’m a cunt. I’m a cunt. I’m a cunt. I’m a cunt. I’m a cunt. I’m a cunt. I’m a cunt

Regards

A. Twat.

I can’t be the only person out there who feels like this…

2 comments:

barrybear said...

Know exactly how your feel.

BTW, do you know that if you type 'fat edgar blog' into Yahoo search, the 5th entry in the search results says 'F*cking useless pack of c*nts'. Most amusing.

Edgar, the world is yours ...

barrybear said...

I want to see you on Facebook Edgar - you would get a wider audience to read your hilarious bloggery. I suppose the only danger is the 'useless pack of c*nts' you manage are probably on there titting about and uploading pictures of their c*cks.