Monday 23 July 2007

Harry Fucking Potter

I won’t go on about this too much. I just don’t have enough time and it will get me far, far too angry…

I think it’s enough just to say:

“Adults, up all night, dressed as wizards, waiting for a book. For a fucking book.”

You need to get your fucking heads looked at people...

Hopefully once they have made the film of this one, this should signal the end of this rather tiresome period in popular culture and we can all move on-I won't have to listen to this kind of fucking rubbish from fools anymore:

“Ooo… But have you read the books Fat Edgar??? Have you??? I'll lend you them!!! I've got them all on my bookshelf where books for grown-ups should be!!!!They’re really good-adults can read them too you know…”

Well, yes I’ll grant you that they can, but adults can also read fucking Noddy as well if they want to-it doesn’t make it right, it just means that normally you would expect them to be handicapped…. Fucking bottom feeders…

Just move on…

Daniel Radcliffe already has, bless him. He’s now in a play where he fucks a horse. I bet his grandma’s really proud of him now… “Oh Danny, not only were you in a series of films which touched the souls of an entire generation, but now you’re up to your spuds in dobbin…”

Perhaps now I will also be able to finally shift a few copies of my own series of children's books: "The Adventures of Young Adolf"...

2 comments:

barrybear said...

Agree with you on the potter-mania! Half-assed literature for half-wits.

I see Richard Griffiths is starring in Equus too - does he get to romp with Potter and the horse in an unforgivable ménage-a-trois?

"Potter you terrible c*nt"

Hippoteats said...

What is even more baffling about everyone queueing fto buy the book is that they all know what happens in the end - potter gets killed *spoiler* by a scouser called dave.

FatEdgar, i share your frustration.