Tuesday 24 July 2007

Another Series of Half Arsed Ideas, Poorly Executed...

I have decided to swallow my pride and buy a copy of the latest Harry Potter tonight, however I’m going to just read the last chapter, write a short synopsis of it then email it to everyone in the company with the subject header “Important directive from Board, please read”.

I’m also writing a novel myself now (under the name “Chad Steel IV”). I’ve been trying to catch the cultural zeitgeist, so I have had a quick look around the “literature” section in ASDA and have come up with the working title “The Arthurian Crusader Nazi Paradox Atlantis Freemason’s List Wizard Roswell Theorem Raider”. You can probably expect to see it in Charity shops from next summer onwards.

The actual content is of course complete garbage and largely irrelevant, as it’s meant to be read by people who are either on holiday and/or the educationally sub-normal. However it does feature Elvis, Adolf Hitler, Princess Diana and Jade Goody (and a range of glamorous locations) so I’m hoping it will appeal to a very wide range of fucking cretins. If I can get a decent foreword written by Andy McNab or Derek Acorah to get it started I think I’m definitely onto a winner with it.

1 comment:

Hippoteats said...

I'll buy that book, it sounds smart! Will it reveal any genuine facts that some-organisation-or-other didn't want me to know?