Friday 25 January 2008

I only do this job so I can put turkey on the table at Christmas you know…

There’s no need for this “can do” attitude bollocks. I find it an extremely unappealing character trait, especially on a Friday afternoon...

People yapping like small dogs and agreeing enthusiastically to random tasks is really not what I want or need in the run up to the weekend.

And why is it some people put such bizarre and disparate levels of conviction and effort into the tasks assigned to them?

For instance people seem to put as much, if not more effort into arranging the fucking milk rota/next piss awful works night out as they do for the entirety of their job remit. No real sense of priority there…Do these people have no perceptual filters?

I got taken aside by someone from another department earlier to request that I advise one of my staff members that they have not been contributing sufficient amounts to the milk fund.

I’ll tell you what, you fat cunt, here’s the 20p they owe, now get your face out of that nosebag full of pies and do your fucking job…

No comments: