Tuesday 15 January 2008

some tits and a car chase

I’m a simple man with simple, undemanding televisual needs. All I normally require for entertainment is some tits and a car chase. I think “Dog the Bounty Hunter” is a hard hitting political show and that the ITN news is serious journalism. Fortunately, as this is essentially the remit of channel 5, this normally works out very well.

I was however quite pleased with "City of Vice" on channel 4. Basically it was “Sharpe” meets “the Sweeney” but with added wigs and filth. I thoroughly enjoyed it. It stars the Emperor from “Star Wars” as well. He’s aging quite well, but does look a bit like an eagle with AIDS.

I’m planning to make a few changes to the blog in the coming weeks, to make it more like bear grylls's .

Anyway, this morning I was kayaking using a hollowed out log in the local pond, looking for sharks to punch when I caught and ate a parrot. I fucked it first of course.

No comments: